- Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Attorney in Montana
Greg Beebe is an experienced criminal defense attorney who represents clients throughout the State of Montana. His offices are conveniently located in Helena, MT, the county seat of Lewis and Clark County. Call today for a free and confidential consultation to discuss your case.
Greg Beebe defends clients charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses in municipal, state and federal court. By taking a scholarly approaching to filing and litigating motions to suppress and motions to dismiss, Greg Beebe fights for the best result in each case.
By thoroughly preparing the case for trial, he can often negotiate a better pre-trial resolution. When pre-file negotiations do not result in the best possible outcome, Greg Beebe is ready to take the case to trial to fight for a "not guilty" verdict.
This website was created to give you more general information about very specific criminal offenses commonly prosecuted in Montana including:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- 1st Offense DUI
- 2nd Offense DUI
- 3rd Offense DUI
- 4th Offense DUI
- Operation of Noncommercial Vehicle by Person with Alcohol Concentration of .08 or More
- Operation of Vehicle by Person Under Twenty-one with Alcohol Concentration of .02 or More.
- DUI with Property Damage
- Felony DUI
- DUI with Death or Serious Bodily Injury
- Vehicular Homicide While Under the Influence
- Criminal Traffic Offenses
- Reckless Driving
- Driving While License Revoked or Suspended
- Driving with No Valid Driver's License
- Negligent Vehicular Assault
- Violent Offenses
- Assault on a Partner or Family Member
- Criminal Endangerment
- Negligent Endangerment
- Deliberate Homicide
- Felony Murder
- Negligent Homicide
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Custodial Interference
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Intercourse Without Consent
- Deviate Sexual Conduct
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- Retail Theft
- Theft-By Unauthorized Control
- Theft-By Threat or Deception
- Theft-By Obtaining Control Over Stolen Property
- Theft - By Unauthorized Control Over Public Assistance
- Theft - By Unauthorized Control Over Title 39 Benefits
- Theft - By Insurance Fraud
- Theft – Embezzlement
- Property Crimes
- Criminal Mischief
- Negligent Arson
- Aggravated Burglary
- Failure to Return Rented or Leased Personal Property
- Unlawful Use of a Computer
- Issuing a Bad Check
- Deceptive Practices
- Theft of Identity
- Crimes Against Public Administration
- Tampering with Witnesses or Informants
- Tampering with or Fabricating Physical Evidence
- Tampering with Public Records or Information
- Official Misconduct
- Bribery in Official and Political Matters
- Threats and Other Improper Influence in Official and Political Matters
- Obstructing Justice
- Official Detention
- Employer Misconduct
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Distribution of Dangerous Drugs
- Criminal Possession of Dangerous Drugs - Felony
- Criminal Possession of Dangerous Drugs - Misdemeanor
- Criminal Possession with the Intent to Sell
- Fraudulently Obtaining Dangerous Drugs
- Criminal Possession of Precursors to Dangerous Drugs
- Criminal Distribution of Dangerous Drugs on or near School Property
- Criminal Production or Manufacture of Dangerous Drugs (non Marijuana)
- Criminal Distribution of Imitation Dangerous Drugs
- Criminal Possession of Imitation Dangerous Drugs with Purpose to Distribute
- Operation of Unlawful Clandestine Laboratory
- Marijuana Crimes
- Criminal Production or Manufacture of Marijuana
- White-Collar Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Juvenile Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- Civil Asset Forfeiture
Legal Resources in Montana
Montana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Visit the website of the Montana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MTACDL), an affiliate organization of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL). Read more about MTACDL's formation and its efforts to support the comprehensive needs of the criminal defense bar practicing in municipal, state and federal court. From public defenders to criminal defense attorneys in private practice, MTACDL supports all attorneys fighting to protect citizens accused of criminal offenses throughout the state.
The Division of Criminal Investigation at the Montana Department of Justice - Visit Montana's Department of Justice website to read more about how they work with law enforcement to promote public safety. Read more about the five bureaus of within the Division of Criminal Investigation.
Montana County Attorneys Association, Inc. (“MCAA”) - Visit the website of MCAA, a non-profit corporation organized for the benefit of county attorneys prosecuting offenses in the State of Montana. Incorporated in 1974, The organization provides training and continuing education opportunities to its members while advocating for public policy issues that impact the criminal justice system. Members serve as the elected representatives of the people of Montana and its 56 counties regarding the enforcement of state law at the local level. MCAA also takes positions on legislation impacting the criminal justice system pending before state legislators.
Criminal Defense Attorneys in Helena, Montana - Visit Lawyer Legion, an online attorney directory, that helps you find a qualified lawyer based on their concentration in a particular practice area, training and experience, and community involvement. The directory also recognizes attorneys for their involvement in organizations such as the Montana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL).
Find a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Helena, Montana
If you were arrested for driving under the influence (DUI), dangerous drug or marijuana crimes, violent crimes or domestic violence, property crimes or theft, economic or white collar crimes, then call to discuss your case with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Helena, Montana.
Greg Beebe at Beebe Law Firm is prepared to assist you, no matter what criminal charges you face. Greg Beebe's familiarity with the courts and the resources available for people accused of criminal offenses may help you avoid the most serious criminal penalties and keep you out of jail.
The Beebe Law Firm will fight and defend anyone charged with a crime in the State of Montana and residents in Lewis and Clark County, Missoula County, Gallatin County or other nearby Montana communities.
With offices conveniently located at 1085 Helena Avenue in Helena, Montana, between Idaho Avenue and North Dakota Avenue, give Greg Beebe a call today to discuss your case.
This article was last updated on Monday, August 1, 2016.